Something I love

Most of you just learned that I am a huge fan of Sesame Street. I love all of the characters but Ernie and Bert are my favorites. Often, famous musicians appear and perform on Sesame Street. This video is of Will I Am singing a song called What I am. What do you think the message of this song is?

18 thoughts on “Something I love

1. Dear Ms Hanna,
    I am now a huge fan of that song. The message that he is trying to send is be yourself, keep your head up high no matter what happens, and you are going to keep getting stronger. Thank you for that post. Love it. If you want you can check out my blog. here is the link. http://infinatalie.edublogs.org

Sincerely,
    Natalie S.

2. Dear Mrs. Hanna,

Your post about Sesame Street is amazing.
    I think that my favorite character on Sesame Street is Cookie Monster or Big Bird, they both are so full of energy and they just are unique.
    I have a blog. Its called Ari’s Safari.
    http://www.arisafari.edublogs.org
    From,
    Ariel (in Mr.Averys class)

3. Dear Ms Hanna,
    I really like that song. I heard it on the elmo float on the Macy’s day parade. Do you watch the Macy’s day parade? So this weekend I am going to the movies and I am going to see rise of the guardians. I can’t wait I am so excited! What did you do over Thanksgiving I went to my grandmother’s house and had a delicious dinner. Yum Yum Yum. Also I slept over my cousins house in the new upstairs. We made those yummy drinks at the water festival. Get back to me as soon as you can.
    Love,
    Li@m πŸ˜ƒ

• Dear Liam,
      I do watch the Macy’s Day Parade. I can’t believe the Elmo float played our song! I have heard that The Rise of the Guardians is wicked good. My family came to my house for Thanksgiving. It was busy, loud, and super delicious!
      Love,
      Ms Hanna

4. Dear Ms.Hanna,
    I really like this song! I think the message from this song is no matter what you are or who you are we are all strong and we will be getting stronger.
    Love,
    Abbey

5. Dear Ms. Hanna,
    I actualy do think that is a good song for the “thing”. At first I was kind of sceptecal about that song, but now that I hear it again and more clearly I think it will work. I even think the song is kind of catchy.
    Love,
    Olivia πŸ™‚

6. Dear,Ms.hanna
    I use to like sesame street. But i realy like Will I Am. Why do you think famous peoplelike him go on there.
    from,Justus Miner

7. Dear Ms Hanna,
    The video has a great beat to it. On Saturday I had my last soccer game. Sadly we lost😒. At the end the score was about 4 to 2. It is sad the season is over because it felt like we were just becoming a great team. Anyway my older sister had her birthday. We had my cousin,aunt,uncle,and grandma over for cake and pizza. What did you do over the weekend?
    Love,
    Li@m:)